The NCVT5KIT includes a dual-range non-contact voltage tester with a laser pointer and a GFCI receptacle tester. The NCVT-5A automatically detects and indicates Voltage (12 – 1000V) Allowing broad application. The RT210 will troubleshoot the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles.
- NCVT-5A provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires, as well as AC voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control and irrigation systems
- Dual-range testing: select 12 to 1000V AC which is perfect for low voltage systems such as doorbells, environmental control or irrigation systems, or select 70 to 1000V AC which is perfect for detecting systems such as electrical mains supply
- NCVT-5A delivers simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators when AC voltage is detected
- Audible voltage indicator beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage that is sensed, or the closer to the voltage source it is
- Bright integrated laser pointer for identifying objects of interest at distance on the jobsite
- RT210 detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Works on GFCI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- Conditions the RT210 indicates: open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed
- Dual Range NCVT-5A Tester – NCVT-5A
- GFCI Receptacle Tester – RT20
- (2) AAA Batteries
There are no reviews yet.