The Klein Tools 18 in. Grip-It Strap Wrench is completely adjustable for tight-quarters tasks on polished, PVC and glass pipes, fittings, filters, conduit and shafts. The strap is urethane-coated to resist scratching or damaging surfaces and is attached to a lightweight I-beam handle. Also available in 6 in. and 12 in. lengths (Cat. No. S6H and S12H).
- Completely adjustable strap wrench
- Works in the tightest quarters
- Urethane-covered, high-strength belting attached to lightweight, I-beam handle
- Cam-action design permits uniform, high-torque application
- Under normal conditions, will not scratch, damage or deform polished pipe and fittings, plastic pipe and fittings, oil and water filters, glass pipe, PVC conduit, and polished shafts
- Also works on alternator belts, flywheels, and propeller assemblies
- Grip-It 18 in. Strap Wrench – SLVR/RD – S-18H
There are no reviews yet.