Work in close quarters with Klein’s 3 in. (76 mm) nut driver. The hollow shaft is ideal when working on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications. The smooth Comfordome handle fits comfortably in the palm of the hand. The color-coded handle makes this tool easy to find in your tool bag.
- Nut Driver’s standard length works for most applications
- Fits over long bolts and studs
- Smooth Comfordome handles fit the palm of the hand comfortably and are color-coded for easy identification
- Hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Made in USA
- Chrome-plated shaft helps prevent corrosion
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- 9/32″ Nut Driver w/3″ Hollow Shank – S9
There are no reviews yet.