This Heavy-Duty, Multi-Connector Compression Crimper crimps most connectors to the majority of coaxial cables. for both inside (premises) and outside (utility) cabling. User-friendly gauge markings indicate correct plunger positions saving time and eliminating guesswork. The yellow and black contoured grips enhance comfort, visibility and allow quick identification. An integrated handle lock allows for easy storage on or off the jobsite.
- One tool crimps most cable sizes for both inside (premises) and outside (utility) cabling
- Crimps F, BNC, and RCA connectors to coaxial cables: Mini-coax, RG58, RG59, RG62, RG6/6Q, RG7, and RG11
- Heavy duty zinc die-cast chassis for durable, long lasting performance
- F/BNC/RCA gauge markings on tool for accurate positioning and quick adjustment of the plunger
- Unique cable selection wheel eliminates the need to change plunger tips, saving time and avoids lost parts
- Open design for easy connector insertion, complete compression and simple removal
- For convenience, the locking-nut retains plunger settings
- Spring loaded return increases user comfort and ease of use
- Adjustable universal plunger ensures optimized crimping on multiple types of connectors
- Integrated handle lock for easy storage
- Indoor/Outdoor Compression, Wire, and Coaxial Cabling Crimper – VDV211-063
There are no reviews yet.