The Cushion-Grip Impact Tool Kit provides everything required to install and maintain 110 and 66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks with secure terminations. Utilizing an optimized two-step impact process, the punchdown tool precisely inserts and then trims off excess wire. The 4-Piece kit comes with punchdown tool, wire pick, blade and pouch.
- 4-Piece tool kit for complete termination of 66/110 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks
- Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool (VDV427-821) includes a “Hi/Lo” impact functionality for adjustable compression force on various wire gauges, blocks and jacks
- The punchdown tool also has an integrated, extra-long shaft for reaching into bulky/crowded blocks and a heavy-duty metal collar for strength and longevity
- A unique Cushion-Grip handle reduces hand fatigue and provides superior comfort when using the punchdown tool
- Pick-up, separate or remove wires, small components, covers or debris from panels, blocks or jacks with the Wire Pick (VDV327-103)
- The Wire Pick body is made of non-conductive material to prevent shorts. It also has a metal hook end and a non-conductive spudger end
- The Dura-Blade 66/110 Cut Combination Punchdown Blade (VDV427-104) is manufactured using a metal injecting molding (MIM) technology for better quality, durability and performance
- The blade has both 66 and 110 cut/terminate edges for clean, accurate wire insertion and trimming. It is compatible with most bayonet style (twist & lock) socket punchdown tools
- The kit-exclusive Multi-Pocket Pouch has separate compartments to store tools, a metal belt clip and a reinforced puncture-resistant bottom
- 4-Piece Cushion Grip Impact Punchdown Tool Kit for 110 and 66 Panels – VDV427-822
There are no reviews yet.