The Klein Tools Coax Explorer 2 verifies proper continuity of F-connector coaxial cables and maps their location. This tester comes with one (red) remote. The available color-coded remotes (sold separately) allow for up to four cables to be tested and mapped, displaying cable status via LED indicators – PASS, OPEN, or SHORT – that also identify the cable/remote location. This compact tester fits in your pocket.
- Cable tester tests and maps coaxial cable
- Simple push-button operation for wire tracing
- Easy to read LED panel indicates PASS, OPEN, or SHORT conditions and simplifies cable identification
- Remote #1 (red) is included with this tester
- Color coded push-on remotes allow for up to four cables to be tested and mapped (sold separately)
- Upgrade Remote Kit VDV512-110 (sold separately), includes holder with 4 remotes and F adapter
- Uses 2 replaceable AAA batteries
- Note: Does not work through cable splitters
- Coax Explorer 2 Cable Tester – VDV512-100
- (2) AAA Batteries
- Red Remote
There are no reviews yet.