When the caliber of the tools is just as important as the skills of the professionals employed, businesses trust Mayhew to get the job done. Since 1856, their punches, chisels, and pry bars have been the go-to tools for OEMs and professional mechanics throughout the country. And while the company has grown to meet the needs of the professional market, as well as those of the do-it-yourself automotive enthusiast, Mayhew’s focus has never changed, leveraging their strength to build your business.
- Each pry bar features the two composite Dominator handle with a strike-able end cap
- Shaft goes all the way through the handle to the end cap allowing user to strike without damaging the handle
- Heat treated and tempered for durability and long life
- Tough enough for the most demanding jobs
- 10 in. Dominator Curved Pry Bar
- 12 in. Dominator Curved Pry Bar
- 17 in. Dominator Curved Pry Bar
- 25 in. Dominator Curved Pry Bar
- 31 in. Dominator Curved Pry Bar
There are no reviews yet.