The 3505A is the latest version of the Classic 100 Series Autoranging Automotive Multimeter with many new and useful troubleshooting features. It still features all of the same basic Multimeter functions plus some new and powerful Automotive specific test functions.
Duty Cycle and Frequency to 10M Hz, Dwell Measurement, O2 Cross counts, Relative Measurement, can be used for low resistance measurements to remove test lead resistance from measurement, Data Recording: Min/Max for fluctuating measurements, Data Hold, freeze data at the push of a button, Fused direct current measurement up to 10 Amps through meter, Auto Power Off. (can be disabled)
- Auto/Manual ranging
- Resistance, Continuity, Diode and Capacitance Tests
- RPM Measurement
- Temperature Measurement (Degrees F/Degrees C)
- Millisecond Pulse width and Peak Volts measurements for fuel injectors
- 100 Series Automotive Multimeter
- Heavy-Duty Test Leads with Removable Alligator Clip ends
- Inductive RPM Clamp
- Temperature Probe
There are no reviews yet.