Wilton’s Multi-Purpose Bench Vise is ideal for light tradesman, utility, MRO and general purpose use. This vise features a 360-degree rotating head to clamp material at any angle, 30-degree indexing increments for quick set up, built-in pipe jaws and a V-jaw to easily hold round objects vertically. The body and movable jaw are 30,000 PSI gray cast iron and the base is 60,000 PSI ductile iron, providing durability through a wide range of applications.
- 360-degree Rotating head for clamping material at any angle
- Indexed at 30-degree increments for quick set up
- V-jaw easily holds round stock vertically
- Built-in pipe jaws hold 5/8 in. to 2-1/4 in. sizes
- Replaceable hardened steel jaws with a serrated pattern ensure grip and a long life
- Large built-in anvil for forming and shaping materials
- Multi-Purpose 5-1/2 in. Jaw Bench Vise – 28824
There are no reviews yet.